27 October, 2014

Chili's, Quest Mall - Review

By Amaleena


Hi friends!

Today I am going to review Chili's which is in Quest Mall, Kolkata. Most of you have been there...I know..and the rest want to go there. So here I am to help you decide whether to visit this place or not.
                                              

I went to this place for dinner during Durga Puja. It was full (as we expected) and we had to wait for 15 minutes. One thing I must mention is that, even though it was full, service was very prompt. As soon as we took our seats, the waiter was there to help us decide the menu. I had gone there with my fiance. We ordered a mock-tail, Blackened salmon with shrimp sauce and Questadilla explosion chicken salad. Initially I thought of having pasta but thanks to my increasing weight, I opted for the salad.

Blackened salmon with shrimp sauce



No comments:

Post a Comment