24 October, 2014

Out for a movie Attire

By Ipshita


Hello Everyone,

Hope you all have enjoyed Diwali and Kali Puja. 


I was going for a movie so thought why not share my look with you. Throughout the month, Durga puja, Lakshmi puja and Kali puja, I have been dressing up the traditional Indian way. So, today thought of putting on something casual and super comfortable. 


I have paired up a red checkered shirt with my jeans. Both are from Bare Denim. The shirt is of medium-fit hence is quite comfortable to wear in this humid climate.

Shoes are from Catwalk, matching with the shirt.

As it was an afternoon show, I kept it light on the accessories part. The makeup was also minimal The bag is from Lavie and is my personal favourite. I use it as often as I can. 

                                                   
Makeup is minimal as you can see. I have used Maybelline Gel Liner and Lakme Absolute Lip colour..

Hope you enjoyed reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment