13 May, 2015

Home Made Cleansing Milk

By Amaleena


Hi Friends,

Hope you are managing the heat well. I sometimes feel...one day I am going to melt if the weather continues like this. My make up is reduced to minimal...almost nil.
While i was going through the photos of my Kerala trip, I encountered some photos that i had clicked for blogging. I misplaced my cleansing milk and tried out making one, to clean my face.
It requires handful ingredients and did prove to be effective for me. Hope you like it too!

Ingredients
Milk powder - 1 small sachet
Moisturizer/ cream - 1/2 tsp
Water - 1 and 1/2 tsp
Bowl

At first, I put some water in the bowl.
Then add the milk powder and moisturizer. The moisturizer was the one provided by the Hotel. It is thick and slight transparent. Texture is like Vaseline.


Mix them with a spoon...and ta da...!
Home made cleansing milk is ready.

As I was in a hill station...so had used the moisturizer. But, as I have oily skin, I made sure that it was quite thin and watery. After using this to clean the face, I washed it well with my face wash..

Happy Blogging!
 :)



1 comment:

  1. The Star Grand at The Star Grand at The Star Grand at The
    The 남원 출장안마 Star Grand at The Star Grand at The Star Grand at The Star 안성 출장안마 Grand 전주 출장안마 at The Star Grand at The Star Grand at The Star Grand at The 성남 출장안마 Star Grand 안양 출장안마 at The Star Grand at The Star

    ReplyDelete