11 May, 2015

Maybelline Sensational Lip Color Totally Toffee

By Amaleena


Hello Friends!

Long time since we have posted in this blog....we apologize for that. Never the less Team Bong is back with their posts for you.
Today I am going to review a lipstick from Maybelline, which I am really fond of. Its a day wear lipstick which you can carry off at your work. For a night wear, it gives the perfect natural lip look to go with your heavy eyes.

Maybelline Sensational Lip Color Totally Toffee
(Shade 215)

Pros

  • The colour is very soothing and can be worn even through out day in this summer.
  • It's moisturizing and keeps the lips soft.
  • Does not need to be stored in the refrigerator.
  • Easily spreads evenly.


 Cons

  • Is not waterproof
  • Comes off quite easily


Price 
Rs 375/-

My Experience
I really like this product mainly because of the rich moisturizing texture. It keeps my lips soft. The packaging is also good. As it does not require refrigeration, I can easily carry in in my purse.
The colour is absolutely natural and soothing.
I rate Maybelline Sensational Lip Color Totally Toffee 3.5 out of 5



Go and try it out yourselves. 

Happy blogging :)



No comments:

Post a Comment