29 June, 2015

Girls' Day out

By Chandrima



Hi friends,

Weekend is on and so is my start of enjoyment. the weather in Kolkata is pretty pleasent...which is a rare thing. i had planned an outing with my girlfriends. Nothing much...just a short hangout and lots of chit-chat. So it was a Saturday evening and we planned to visit a small cafe cum restaurant near our place. So hear I am sharing my look of the day. It's a simple casual look for monsoon. Hope you like it.

I am wearing jeans from Bare denim and a kurti from Rangmanch. As i am wearing a coloured bottom so I have paired it up with a printed chiffon top. I have matched my look with a jute bag which I got from street shopping at New Market.

Make up wise I have left it just to the basics. Maybelline Collosal Kajal for the eyes and Maybelline Bold Matte orange for my lips. And ofcourse Lotus Matte finish sunscreen.

Watch is from Fastrack and shoes from Kolhapuri Centre. My anklet is handmade from Shantiniketan.

As you can see...it's a simple stylish look for hangouts. Hope you like it...!




No comments:

Post a Comment