22 June, 2015

Lakme Sun Expert

By Shrabasti,

Hi Friends,

Happy Romantic Monsoon!! The best thing about this season is that you don't have to worry about the sun while going out. But does that mean you can skip your sunscreen??? NO. No matter how cloudy it is...skipping your sunscreen is not done.

For I have an ultra dry skin and no sunscreen suits me.Especially the ones which are sweat free. They clog my pores giving me breakouts. This week, I have and outing for my school and need to stay the whole day out, so my would-be bought me a


Lakme Sun Expert.

At first, I would say that this sunscreen has a beautiful smell. It's refreshing. Secondly, it does not control sweat. Yes , you heard it right...it doesn't control sweat. Sweating under the sun is natural...and prevents breakouts.
It gas SPF 24 and has both UVA and UVB control mechanism.

Lakme is a reliable brand for ages, and suits me greatly. I would recommend this for dry skin people.
I give Lakme Sun Expert **** 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment