04 December, 2014

A small stud of beauty

By Shrabasti

Dream come true!
Pierced my nose!!
Yippee!!


Though dreamed for a long time,but lacked courage of doing the deed-piercing my nose!one morning the previous week,decided to do it that day itself..Since it is a wedding season and there are a number of invitations,there was no two way..
Accompanied by  my beloved, I went to The Prince, a reputed beauty parlor at Gariahat. There through a gun shot, the piercing had been done. Though a bit painful, but still we girls could stand it to look beautiful..It was paining a bit and so had a painkiller for the day..
I was wearing the pin with which they did the shot. From the next day onward there was no pain at all and after 4 days, I changed into a simple but stunning diamond nose stud.
I feel all girls should pierce the nose, cause it enhances the beauty magically. Also, there is a saying that wearing gold in your left nose brings good luck and prosperity to your husband. :P



I am planning to try out many stylish nose studs which suits to my face cut, and when I do it I will surely come back to you friends, with them on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment