01 December, 2014

Garnier Skin Naturals Body Cocoon - Review

by Amaleena


Hi Friends,

Today I am here with the review of a product very useful during winter.  I have had enough experiences of body moisturizers which are unable to keep the skin supple for long hours. And those that do keep the skin moisturized are way too oily. Body Cocoon by Garnier seems to serve the purpose best. Probably this is the only Garnier product which suits me.
Product Promises
Intense moisture lotion
Nourishes dry skin
Replenishes moisture from within
Instantly absorbed
Dry skin appears visibly smoother and noticeably softer

Shelf life
36 months from packaging
Price
Rs 190




for 250 ml

My experience
I find the consistency of the cream just right. It is neither too thin nor too creamy. So gets easily absorbed and keeps the skin moisturized for long hours. Not at all sticky..which is a relief.
The packaging is good and is easy to use. Has a mild pleasant fragrance.  After application you can feel the difference. It hydrates the skin  instantly. Once my foot cream finished and my heels were extremely dry. I applied this moisturizer in good quantity before going to bed and viola! My heels were soft in the morning. :D


I will give Garnier Skin Naturals Body Cocoon a 5 out of 5. Will definitely continue using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment