31 December, 2014

Indo-Western Look

By Chandrima

It’s 31st and all are busy putting on their party dress and having a blast..
We are having ample of events to try on different looks. Since Christmas many of us have been trying on different look on different days. Here is one  indo-globalised look which I tried out while visiting a Church.


I tried a light purple khadi kurti which I bought from the State Government Khadi shop which is accessible in your nearby shopping markets. Kurti can be paired up with leggings or jeans. I paired it up with leggings. It looks smart always and gives you a global ethnic look. You can try contrast color like me. I chose a blue colored leggings. As its winter now I styled up my whole get up with a coat .

When you are trying out some indo-western look you can do many experiments with accessories, specifically with heavy colorful accessories.  I tried a broad neck piece contrasting to my light purple colored kurti. While choosing earring I went for heavy ivory or oxidized droplets earrings. My earring was also a contrast one. Accessories are always best at Gariahat, Hatibagan, New Market, they are reasonable and varied in number.
On make-up part as I was visiting church so I kept it light using only deep charcoal pencil and putting up light lip gloss. To enhance my global –desi look  I put on bindi .
This way I was all set up for church and enjoying my outing with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment