21 December, 2014

Chocolate Mousse

By Amaleena

Hi friends,

I know I have been totally irregular with the blog posts. The year end is bringing in a lot of work pressure for all of . I was waiting for the weekend and as soon as my work got over last evening, I made some yummy choco mousse. The recipe is for two people.

Ingredients
Eggs white - 2
Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
Powdered sugar - 1 tbsp
Dark chocolate melted - 3 and 1/2 tbsp

Method
Beat the egg whites well until firm soft peaks.Add vanilla essence while beating.

Add the sugar gradually and beat it well. See to it that the peaks stand firmly. Do not over mix or it will become a dry froth.
Add the melted chocolate and mix lightly until the chocolate mixes fully.


Pour in your cup or bowl and refrigerate.

I placed it with alternate layers of grinded chocolate biscuits.

Easy,quick and tasty chocolate mousse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment