03 December, 2014

Day Time Gala Occasion

By Chandrima

Hello Everyone!

With winter all other occasions are on!!! I am having a great time participating in every gala occasion. People, this is the best time to dress up like a queen and have fun,"adda", and a gala time♡♡
I don't know when my occasions will finally get over, its a never ending one. Last weekend it was my  friend's cute niece's rice eating ceremony which I attended and got an opportunity to try a totally different look. Tired of every days casual look so this time it was completely a modern Indian look for a day time invitation :D

DRESS
I tried a heavy saree yet simple in look, it has heavy border work with silver and the entire saree is base pink in color. Its quite heavy so its better not to dress up in a heavy traditional look. When you are trying a heavy saree better you go light on the makeup and jewelry part.

ACCESSORIES
I tried a heavy white stone earings to match up with the silver base work of the saree. I didn't try any neck piece as I didn't sport a total traditional look. Got these from Chique. When you are going for a heavy earrings its always better  not to wear a neck piece. I wore a white stone bracelet on hand and a round shaped watch and that too white in color.  I kept the accessories white based. This helped me to flaunt a simple yet elegant look.



MAKE UP
 I didn't prefer doing make up much so I maintained a no make up look. I tried my coral lipstick which is a bold one so it was better to keep a light look to flaunt the lipstick . Light kajal can be used to make eyes prominent.

Finally I was all set for the event :D so dress up well and get ready for occasions !! Treat yourselves like a queen , let others treat you like a queen ;) happy living live life queen size:D

No comments:

Post a Comment