27 November, 2014

7 steps to beautiful feet

By Amaleena

Good morning Beauties,

With the kind of weather Kolkata has, I'm sure all of you are looking for how to take the best care of dry skin. My skin too is getting so dry that sometimes I feel I have to keep a body lotion in my bag like I keep my Lip gloss.
And the worst thing that can happen in this winter is dried, cracked feet. So today's post is dedicated to feet care.


Unfortunately I am a victim of dried cracked heels which compels me to care daily care or my feet. And with the wedding season approaching and all the invitations I have, I just can't afford to have anything less than beautiful soft feet.
This is what I do to take care of my feet. You can do this once a week.

Remove nail polish completely.

Step 1
Take hot water in a tub and add a tablespoon of salt and juice of one lemon. Soak your feet for about 7 to 10 minutes.



Step 2
Wash feet with mild soap. I often use a mild shampoo. Use a soft brush. It removes all the dirt.


Step 3
Scrub your feet well. You can use any foot scrubber. If you don't have a foot scrubber you can use any scrubber which is old or which you won't use for your face.


Step 4
Rub pumice stone. Pay attention to heels and toes. These areas have the highest possibility of developing hard layers of dead skin.


Step 5
Wash off with water and pat dry with a clean towel.


Step 6
Cut and file your nails according to the shape you want. Making them too much round can often cause ingrown nails.


Step 7
Apply a foot cream or any moisturizing lotion. Massage well especially the lower surface.


When the moisturizer is absorbed, apply nail polish.



For a daily basis, I would recommend washing your feet thoroughly after you'e been out, deep moisturizing after bath and before bed and wear socks when going out. If you are not wearing socks, please apply sunscreen of your feet. They are as valuable as your face.

Enjoy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment