05 November, 2014

Sigree Global Grill Buffet - Review

By Amaleena


Hello Friends,

Today I am going to review an awesome place for foodies. Sigree Global Grill - Buffet. If you are a person who loves to and can eat a lot, this is must visit for you. It serves grills from all across the globe and they are mouth watering.

Location
Silver Arcade, EM Bypass

Timings
12.30 pm to 3.30 pm for lunch
7 pm to 11 pm for dinner

Price
The price varies according to veg-non veg and weekday-weekends. You can check the price here

My Experience
I have been there twice. Once during durga puja and once few days ago. Both the times I was in love with the food. I have had buffet at Bar-B-Que Nation and Flame & Grill, but Sigree won my heart.
Their serve grills of chicken (with and without bone), fish, mutton, prawn, mushroom, broccoli, potato, cottage cheese.

 They also serve nachos with 4 kinds of dips, a thin crust pizza, jal jeera drink and 4 separate dips. I am mad about the prawn grills and chicken. Rest are also delicious. Any foodie like me is gonna love this place. Moving on to the next section, they offer a soup, four to five kinds of salads, two kinds of rice, either a nan or tandoori roti, veg and non veg curries (two to three) and a biriyani.
 Then comes my favourite, the desert section. They serve three kinds of mousse or puddings, cheesecakes, pastry, either a halwa or malpoa, sweets pastry and ice cream of your choice with toppings.

The srevice is quick and prompt.
Buffets are always worth the money and so is this.

I rate Sigree Global grill Buffet 5 out of 5
Will definitely visit again

No comments:

Post a Comment