28 November, 2014

Gala of London: Classic Red - Review

By Chandrima

Red lips..have always been in vogue till date. If you are bold enough to carry it, you are going to rock!



Hello Beautiful ladies,

Its time for a good product review and yes, I am going to review a red lipstick. This one is from Gala of London. The shade is E06 Classic Red.
It is a matte lipstick but the bold hue makes it stand out. Great wear for winter when you can wear as much as bright colours and not look bad.


Pros
provides a bold matte colour
colour has long lasting duration
gives a smooth matte look
is moisturizing and does not dry lips
gives me a gorgeous look

Cons
Long lasting colour becomes difficult to remove sometimes. Even after removal, leaves behind a reddish tinge on lips.

My Experience
I do wear this quite often, however I am quite conscious about my overall look when I wear this. You couple it with white top and denim jeans for a casual outing. If going to a party , can wear it with your simple black dress. The look would be bold and beautiful.




I will rate Gala of London, Classic Red 3 out of 5.
Will not buy this again if I get something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment