02 November, 2014

Nail art

By Amaleena


Happy Sunday Friends,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. For me sunday is the self-pampering day :D
I get my weekly massage done, do my pedicure, and paint my nails.
I love nail arts, and when it comes to nails I can carry off any colour whatsoever (unlike my clothes). Today I thought of sharing some of my nail arts with you people. None of them are stickers.Personally I hate nail stickers because when applied for long hours, they take away the moisture and shine of your nails.
All the nails arts given below have been done by me at home. So let me know which one you like and I will give an easy 5-minutes tutorial of how to do it without the cost of nail parlour and artificial stickers.
Here they go :

Easy and simple

Stripes

Ethnic design

Black and Silver

Intricate and beautiful

Hope you liked them..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment